TRAIN WHERE THE PROS TRAIN
I’ve been training at Chadwick’s Performance Training for a long time now late into my career here. And they know professional athletes and they know professional training
– Ben Zobrist, Chicago Cubs, World Series MVP 2016
Our strength performance and sports training program generates measurable results for our athletes. We not only help athletes to increase and improve their strength, speed, power, and conditioning, we also help them by improving their natural movement patterns and increasing their joint stability and mobility. Our sports performance trainers and sports training programs are all Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists and come from an athletic background.
WHAT SETS CHADWICK’S SPORTS PERFORMANCE TRAINING APART?
We have the best performance training and sports training programs in the Franklin area due to our highly certified and experienced trainers who are passionate to take athletes to the next level. With our training we use applied science so that each workout has a purpose for you and your sports training program.
WHY ATHLETES NEED PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR OPTIMAL SPORTS PERFORMANCE?
Speed & Agility
Every athlete needs to learn the biomechanics of sprinting. Our training will break down proper mechanics for acceleration, top speed, shuffle, cross over, deceleration, and change of direction. After understanding the right form, we then teach how to perform the movements with speed and explosiveness in order to implement these movements into their sport.
Every athlete wants to be more explosive. Within our sports training program we will teach you how to gain explosiveness through numerous drills and exercises. We will also teach the correct plyometric and jumping techniques needed for your sport. With our sports training programs, you’ll be in the best shape of your life.
At Chadwick’s we are very intentional with the strength exercises and sports training programs that connect to the movement of your sport. Within our program we are always trying to push the athlete to become stronger, but we do it in a way that is safe and with good form. Strength gains must always have a purpose in your sports training program.
Stability & Mobility
Increasing stability allows the athlete to control their body more efficiently while getting the most out of their natural strength and power. Increasing mobility, where it’s needed, allows the athlete to move freely without limitations. These two categories allow the athlete to get the most out of their ability on the field or court.
The goal in preventing injuries starts with our initial screen. Within this screen we are able to access where the athlete has limitations checking mobility and stability. The athlete’s program will be specific in having corrective exercises to help decrease the chance for injury.
Recovery & Nutrition
These two categories are often overlooked by most athletes from youth to professional. Within our sessions we are teaching our athletes how and when to recover as well which types of food and drink are best to consume to enhance performance.
3 STEP PLAN FOR A SPORTS TRAINING PROGAM
Come in for a Consultation
to Discuss Your Goals
Come in for a free consultation and share your athletic goals with us along with details about your strengths and weaknesses.
Our movement and training assessment allow us to assess your current fitness level and ability to move properly with mobility and stability. We will then use this information to design your customized sports performance program that fits your schedule and needs.
Set Your Schedule and
After purchasing and scheduling your training sessions, you will begin your customized program with your certified performance trainer.
PERFORMANCE TRAINING SERVICES OFFERED AT CHADWICK’S FITNESS
Chadwick’s offers personalized training for one-on-one, small groups and large groups. We also offer training for teams and clubs.
Take a look at the services Chadwick’s Fitness has to offer:
- Movement screen and a pre-training injury assessment administered by our Certified Athletic Trainers
- Individualized programs based on the following criteria:
- Understanding the athlete’s current sports season
- Weaknesses and needs shown in the individual’s screen and testing results
- Physical demands of the sport and position played
- Pre and Post Sport Specific Performance Testing which can include the 10yd Dash, 40yd dash, pro agility, vertical jump, broad jump, strength testing, metabolic testing and more
- Training specific to the movement and demands of the sport
- Exercises geared towards preventing injuries commonly associated with the respective sport
- Sports training program for endurance training
- Improving core strength & overall fitness in sports training performance programs
- Sports training programs and packages for all sports and experience levels
- Training programs to improve functional movement to support the demands of life and sport